Before the start date of the course:
– You will receive a standard exam and a diving theory what you need to fill in and send back before the start date of the course
– You need to have proof of all certification levels from Open Water Diver to Divemaster
– You need to have proof of medical clearance that you are fit for diving (not older then one year)
– You need to proof a certification for a current EFR course not older then 24 month
– You need to bring with you a logbook with at least 100 logged dives.
– You will need to participate in all parts of the IDC and successfully pass the exams and teaching presentations during the IDC to be admitted to the IE.
To guaranty a space for the IDC you need to pay 20% of the course fees.
In the case of cancellation, we will charge €50 administration fee. Additionally, if the cancellation is up to 28 days before the IDC is due to start, the cancellation fees will be 50% of all monies paid. From 28 days of the start date, there will be no refund of the money.