What are cookies?
Cookies are files stored on your computer or mobile device which are used to make websites work and/or to collect information about your navigation. A cookie can be classified by
BY LIFESPAN, a cookie is either a:
– Session cookies: which is erased when the user closes the browser or
– Persistent cookies: which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time
BY THE DOMAIN TO WHICH THEY BELONGS, they are either:
– First-party cookies: which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain
BY CATEGORY. Cookies can also be separated by category. Some of them are vital for a website to function properly, while others ensure additional features of websites are accessible.
– necessary cookies: are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|5 months 27 days
|This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.
|The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.
|Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
– functional cookies: Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. In our website, for example, to remember if you prefer to read the website in English or German.
|The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.
How you can control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in our Cookie Consent Manager. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies can not be rejected as they are strictly necessary for the website to work.
If you choose to reject cookies, you may still use the website though your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be restricted.
At any time after giving consent to cookies, you may revoke it with the following button.
Last updated, January 30, 2022